The fresh wounds might be for the reason that intrinsic and you may extrinsic activities or both, brand new inherent facts are those pertaining to the person properties out of the brand new competitors, such as for example anthropometric attributes, nutrition, and you may psychological issues.
This really is a descriptive epidemiological study, in which 374 Jiu-Jitsu therapists from one another men and women took part, having the typical ages of twenty four ± 8 years, varying ranging from 13 and you may 71 age
As a result of the level of education toward circumstances affecting the latest occurrence off injuries into the BJJ, particularly in the people off opposition into the Brazil, the current analysis aims to identify elements connected with injuries when you look at the opposition throughout a regional tournament.
Brand new test is picked to own convenience, into the “XIV Copa Leao Dourado de Jiu-Jitsu”, a local race stored by Liga Brasileira de Jiu-Jitsu, stored in the city out-of Betim, Minas Gerais, in 2011. Most of the people signed the fresh informed concur mode agreeing to participate the research and you can replied a survey consisting of 17 questions (mission and you can discursive). Using a job interview used by teachers throughout the physiotherapy direction on the new Pontifical Catholic School from Minas Gerais.
The new survey was made and you will used on BJJ practitioners of the academics from the physiotherapy course of this new Pontifical Catholic College or university of Minas Gerais – Brazil, under the advice out-of educated physiotherapist during the browse, and you can aligned to gather recommendations so you’re able to define the fresh new competition routine when you look at the BJJ and you will wounds of this they.
The latest burns of your own practitioner impairs new results, which can lead to disruption of coaching and you may race , and operate is made to avoid them, exploring the people the most secrets to own this
A detailed data is actually achieved to characterize the fresh new interviewees and you can the products. The fresh investigations of things one to determine this new occurrence regarding injuries plus the studies of one’s wounds one to took place were made thanks to the construction off good logistic regression model and by volume tables, correspondingly. Hosmer and Lemeshow analytics were used to analyze new regression design. The degree of advantages found in this new assesses are 5% and the system put are the fresh Analytical Bundle on Societal Sciences (SPSS) adaptation 16.0. To verify the necessity of the fresh new model married secrets opinii, an excellent Chi-Square study was utilized.
A total of 374 BJJ competitors was basically questioned, most (93.6%) was basically males. The new weight of your competitors try typically 77.8 kilograms (kg), differing out-of 41 so you’re able to 150 kg. An extremely reasonable part of people known by themselves since the top-notch BJJ competitors (step one.1%).
Extremely BJJ therapists (70.3%) perform the other physical working out, that have strength training (32.1%) and soccer (13.6%) as the most common. Most other matches (Muay Thai and Boxing) was indeed and additionally mentioned, however, quicker frequently (4.8% and you will 2.1%, respectively)
As a result of the group by the years, most BJJ therapists have been in the latest categories Adult (47.3%) and Learn (19.8%), totaling 67.1% of your own decide to try. With respect to the weight, the fresh interviewees was put into groups, on the highest classes into groups: middleweight (21.1%), light and you will very big (sixteen.8% each), and you may medium-big (fourteen.7%).
All the test claimed training recreation by the pastime (79.9%) and towards behavior big date, most of them shown anywhere between step one to 3 many years (31.7%) and their graduation ranged significantly (Dining table step 1), the vast majority of categorized regarding light (29.6%) and you can red (20.6%) belts, characterizing brand new shot just like the a beginner, hence corroborates into the practice date previously displayed, although not, a considerable commission is additionally pointed into the blue (16.8%), red-colored (11%) and you may black-belt (10.2%).
The fresh test was asked how repeatedly it teach BJJ on times; most said doing the fight three to four moments per week (51.6%), but a high payment skilled 5 to 6 moments (31%), presenting an average every single day duration of two hours of training and you will most (99.2%) perform some warmup before education, which have the common time of thirty minutes. The latest home heating done-by BJJ competition is actually, usually, prepared by a finished black-belt (73.3%). Every interviewees (88%) didn’t declaration aches otherwise soreness during warmup. Although not, those who claimed aches said very discomfort in the knee joints (42.2%) plus the fresh new arms (20%).